In-Library iPad Checkout
Check out one of our two new iPads for in-library use from the Adult Services Desk for Internet access and to access numerous online resources provided by the library. The iPads are easy to navigate and make it easier to view content. Sit and use comfortably from anywhere in the library for two hours of uninterrupted screen time.
- Patrons must be Melrose Park Public Library cardholders, 14 years or older
- Library card must be in good standing, fines under $5.00
- iPads must remain on library premises
- Checkout and check-in will be at the Adult Services Desk
- Checkout for two hours, with one two-hour renewal allowed
- $5 per hour overdue fine
- Media on Demand for downloadable audiobooks, eBooks, music and videos
- Freegal Movies to stream movies and TV shows
- Freegal Music to listen to music
- And more +
For more information, contact the Adult Services Department, (708)649-7485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.